Why this Website is Dedicated to Bapuji
- Here is the personality that has shown the world the noble path of Satyagraha – A soul force pure & simple which is born of the search for truth and a firm adherence to nonviolence, which “seeks to liquidate antagonisms but not the antagonists themselves.”Satyagraha tries to win the wrong doer over to the side of truth.
- Even after propounding the greatest theory to the world still Mahatma says “I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and nonviolence are as old as the hills.” But adds on “My life is my message.” “My life is an indivisible whole, and all my activities run into one another; and they all have their rise in my insatiable love of mankind.” “You must watch my life, how I live, eat sit, talk, behave in general. The sum total of all those in me is my religion.”
- When Gandhi says “I have not been able to see any difference between the Sermon on the Mount and the Bhagavad Gita,” in Gandhi the exponent of Truth one finds a synthesis of all religions.
- Lewis Momford an observer has recently called him “The most important religious figure of our time”. Probably no one has summed it up better than the American peace advocate Kirby when poses the query, “Is Mahatma Gandhi the Greatest Man of the Age?” Various attempts have been made by people to discover him .To the question “what was Gandhi like? One can sum up Gandhi in three words: “His great love.”
- This is an attempt to let the world to know “The miracle of personality,” and for what he stood for in a world full of violent conflict and incessant change. He is a force which cannot die, which awakens again with all its strength and all its will.